Reviews
How to buy a laptop (Guide to buy laptop) -

How to buy  a laptop While I’m not an Apple user myself, I understand the products’ appeal: Apple. 

3 years ago | 0
How to use a Laptop Touchpad -

How to use a Laptop Touchpad The Touchpad enables you to move the mouse pointer on the screen. The Touchpad. 

3 years ago | 0
Lenevo TouchPad clicking problem -

Lenevo TouchPad clicking problem It was problem with drivers ( what was downloaded by Lenovo – Update and. 

3 years ago | 0

Online SIM Information & Verification System 668

By admin | On Monday, May 13th, 2013 - No Comments »
SIM-Registration-System-

Online SIM Information & Verification System 668 Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has developed a SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) information system to address associated risks on security and to ensure subscription regulations in cellular sector. Online SIM Information & Verification System 668 Online SIM Information & Verification System 668 Pakistan Telecommunication. 

What is solar Energy and its uses and benefit

By admin | On Sunday, May 12th, 2013 - No Comments »
dcpvsystem

What is solar and its uses and benefit What is solar Energy and its uses and benefit 1. The radiant energy emitted by the Sun. 2. Energy derived from the Sun’s radiation. Passive solar energy can be exploited through architectural design, as by positioning windows to allow sunlight to enter and help heat a space. Active solar energy involves the conversion of sunlight to electrical. 

Electronic voting machine will implement in our future voting system

By admin | On Saturday, May 11th, 2013 - No Comments »
Diebold_voting-mach-HR811

Electronic voting machine will implement in our future voting system Now-a-days Electronic voting machines are being used effectively. The confidence of the voter in its flawless working is gradually building up and these machines are thus becoming quite popular throughout the country. Features of the electronic voting machine include avoidance of invalid votes and reduction of counting time. 

Toshiba laptop Portege M300 Review

By admin | On Thursday, May 9th, 2013 - No Comments »

Toshiba laptop Portege M300 Review Introduction Toshiba laptop Portege M300 Review A few weeks ago Toshiba announced their EasyGuard feature bundle. It seemed like a rather innocuous announcement and was a little vague on details, but I read it as, We are Toshiba, we practically invented the modern notebook industry and we are tired of other companies riding our coat tails and competing. 

How to calculate Battery life(Watts Hour and Ampere Hour)

By admin | On Friday, May 3rd, 2013 - No Comments »
Prostar-200Ah-AGM-Battery-1

How to calculate Battery life(Watts Hour and Ampere Hour) Reference Designer Calculators The Capacity of a battery is defines in terms of Ampere Hour. The Ampere Hour is defined as the number of hours a battery would last if it takes one Ampere of current. So, if a battery has 10 Ampere hour rating, it will last for 10 hours if it takes 1 Amperes of current. A 10 Ampere Hour battery will. 

Some use full software and information

By admin | On Saturday, April 27th, 2013 - No Comments »

Some use full software and information  in this tutorial i am by going to show to how to use and understand better high quality result by top rated  program  to get full benefit from limited source i am showing you a first antiviruse software that meet the full requirement of this modern ages and clean most running viruse from kaspersky  anti virus  software (1)       

Sony AC Adapter and Jack Issue

By admin | On Monday, April 22nd, 2013 - No Comments »
sony

Sony AC Adapter and Jack Issue   I got an email from a customer today that said he was returning an AC Adapter to us because it did not fit in his laptop. Well, there is only one pin size for 99.9% of all Sony models made and the part we sent matched the part number it was supposed to be. The customer told me that it was loose fitting and I realized the problem. The DC Jack was cracked.. 

How To Charge a Laptop Battery

By admin | On Monday, April 22nd, 2013 - No Comments »
laptop-battery

How To Charge a Laptop Battery I get asked all the time what is the best way to charge a laptop battery. There are many schools of thought on this but I will explain what the best battery manufacturers have told me. First, when you receive a battery, it will not have a full charge. The reason for this is that the Lithium cells inside the battery pack are highly volitile and you do not want. 

How to buy a laptop (Guide to buy laptop)

By admin | On Thursday, April 18th, 2013 - No Comments »
images (4)

How to buy  a laptop While I’m not an Apple user myself, I understand the products’ appeal: Apple computers are simple to use without too much customization or a lot of confusing hardware specs. Personally, I love shopping for desktop parts and comparing specs of Windows-based notebooks. For me, the research is actually more fun than the purchase itself. But it’s well. 

Web connected vehicles will drive the future

By admin | On Monday, April 15th, 2013 - No Comments »
563170_582846005072554_1700104088_n

Web connected vehicles will drive the future   Mr. R. K. Shenoy, Senior Vice President, Engineering Unit – Powertrain Electronics, BOSCH, Bosch is a global supplier of automotive components and also caters to consumer goods and industrial automation areas. The overall turnover of Bosch is 51.58 billion Euros out of which around 59% comes from the automotive area, and the rest.